NIHI SUMBA® was voted the #1 Hotel in the World two years in a row by readers of Travel+Leisure magazine.
As our company continues to expand, we are looking for dynamic, experienced and energetic individuals to join us.
We are currently looking to fill these key positions on-site our property in Sumba, Indonesia, with a view of growing and developing our key people within the company.
Responsible for co-coordinating the delivery of all spa and wellness guest services, including the Nihioka Spa Safari, spa at the resort, Rice Island Spa Service, Nio pool spa service, Beach Spa Service, massage room service, yoga and gym operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with CommonCentrefor day activities in D.G.O list.Monitoring all the guest activities especiallyNihioka spa safari, Rice Island and boat house spa to meet hotel standard guide line.
- Develop and maintain a Spa menu that provides a wide range of appropriate treatments.Research and recommend products for use in the Spa.
- Ensure all dealings with guests meet hotel operating standards.
- Recruit and train Spa employees in accordance with hotel guidelines.
- Monitor and review Spa employee’s performance regularly and in accordance with hotel guidelines.
- Ensure the guest experience is relaxing and in accordance with hotel standards.
- Gather information and remain fully informed of local and international trends in Spa operations.
- Recommend new and up to date treatments as necessary to increase revenues.
- In conjunction with the Director of Sales and Marketing recommend special promotions and marketing concepts.
- Ensure all areas of the Spa are kept clean and well maintained at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all legislation governing the operation of a Spa facility.
- Ensure the health and safety of guests and employees is paramount at all times.
- Perform a regular inventory of Spa par levels for retail and operational stocks.
- Ensure the entire spa service meet the Standard operation Procedure in guide line..
- Created spa treatment offers into Spa Menu..
- Monitoring all the expenses and all budgeting cost in Spa Department.
- Keep going trainee the employee which relevant in spa treatments.
- Attend and input at management meetings as require..
- Works with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs.
- Works with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- Establishes and maintains effective employee relations, to be team orientated and to be able to cope with high volume of business.
- Efficiency in your job, to be honest to your superior and colleagues, to have a good attitude and to be willing to learn.
Food & Beverage Manager
- Assist Director of F&B with managing the food and beverage operations of the hotel to ensure the achievement of established food and beverage quality and guest service quality standards and departmental revenue and profit goals.
- Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in managingthe day-to-day operation of the Food and Beverage sections and informs the Director of Food and Beverage or designate, of any major decision taken which did not require his/her action and any other relevant information
- Assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Director of Food and Beverage or Food and Beverage Manager in his/her absence
- Assist Director of F&B to controls and analyzes, on an on-going basis, the following
- Sales & Marketing
- Quality and presentation of food and beverage products
- Service standard
- Condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment
- Quality of entertainment
- Guest satisfaction
- Assists Director of F&B in developing popular menus and beverage lists offering guests value for money in accordance with IHG guidelines.
- Assists Director of F&B in planning and organizing successful Food and Beverage activities in the hotel and overseas.
- Conducts daily briefings, Food and Beverage Meetings and other meetings as needed to obtain optimal results.
We’re looking for a highly talented, innovative and experienced individual who will be able to take our food quality & service standards to even higher levels.
- As part of the Executive Committee the Executive Chef is responsible for the operation in all kitchens.
- Management of food cost, stock, wastage control, hygiene practices and training within the kitchen team.
- Works closely with the Director of F&B to upgrade the overall culinary product quality
- Develop new dishes and roll out new menus.
- Plan and manage budgets of all outlets.
- Develop systems that effectively control sales, costs, quality and presentation of food products, condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment, guest satisfaction and culinary marketing.
- Works with the Management Team to improve guest and employee satisfaction, while maintaining, and delicately balancing the operating budget.
- Must ensure perfect hygiene, sanitation and food standards are achieved.
- Work with the Human Resources department for all the employee’s development programs and HR requirements.
- Completion of an associate degree, Bachelor or equivalent from an accredited culinary or hospitality school.
- At least of 5 years’ experience as Executive Chef or Sous, a multi outlets, up market, world class branded hotel, resort or cruise ship.
- Excellent command of English plus great presentation & communication skills
- Hands-on professional with a solid food & beverage background and the passion for quality and excellence.
- Positive energetic attitude, good communication skills, committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Experience working in remote areas.
If you believe you have what it takes to make a difference to the staff of Nihi Sumba, the Sumbanese people and Nihi Sumba’s high profile guests, please send your cv and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org