Surfer’s Nirvana offers wave chasers of all levels the ultimate amenity: access to the world’s most coveted break and perfect wave temperatures.
Celebrate the spirit of surfing and its debut in the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan, and immerse yourself in a week of surfing boot camp at Nihi – a surfer’s paradise. Designed both for professional surfers as well as beginners, enjoy daily surf lessons in one of the NIHI preferred surf locations, and a high-performance surfer’s menu offering healthy global recipes created to give you strength and energy to be at your best.
• Tailor made daily surf lessons
• Half-day Nihioka Spa Safari inclusive of treatments of choice
• A high-performance surfer’s menu offering healthy global recipes
• Deep Ocean Meditation can be added at a preferred rate
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks & non-alcoholic drinks
• Scheduled excursions and activities on land: Ikat weaving, Sumba Foundation tour
• Activities by sea: rock pooling, family activities beach games, stand-up paddle-boarding and snorkeling
• Scheduled group yoga & meditation classes
*Price is subject to 21% tax and service charges
Surf Survival Breathing Workshop
As a vital element of the surf experience participate in a two-hour Surf Survival Breathing workshop with Augusto Vegas. The primary goal of the Surf Survival Breathing workshop is to increase your breath-hold ability in stressful situations underwater, learn to remain calm and in total control of your mind and body. Ultimately, walk away with a better ability to handle extreme situations. This workshop is designed for surfers by a surfer. The 2-hour Surf Survival Breathing workshop with Augusto Vegas is exclusive of the Surfer’s Nirvana Rate and is only available between May 1 and September 1, 2020. The workshop with Augusto Vegas can be added to the Surfer’s Nirvana offer for an additional fee, upon request.
Terms and Conditions
• A minimum 5-night stay in an Ocean View Room
• Travel dates are valid for February 15th, 2020 to March 31st, 2021
DEPOSIT POLICY AND PAYMENT DETAILS
• A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking.
• The balance of 75% is required 3 months prior to arrival.
• Nihi Sumba bookings are typically made one year to six months in advance and most international flights inbound to Indonesia are fully booked two to three months prior to planned arrival dates. Therefore we have little chance to re-sell canceled accommodation and must treat canceled bookings as unrecoverable.
• Cancellations must be received by Nihi Sumba in writing either by email or fax. Bookings canceled or reduced in number are charged as indicated below.
• 120– 91 days before arrival = 1 night of accommodation
• 90–61 days before arrival = 50% of the total booking
• 60–31 days before arrival = 75% of the total booking
• 30 days or less = 100% of the total booking
• No refund will be given for no-show or days not used resulting from early checkout. In case of late arrival, the resort will be happy to extend a stay provided there are villas available however the resort cannot be held accountable for any flight delays or cancellations.