Join us for an experience of a lifetime at the World’s #1 Resort
Nihi Sumba Extends An Exclusive “One-to-One” Rate for Australian Residents, matching american and Australian dollars
For example, our USD $795 entry level rate will be adjusted to AUS $795* for all Australian bookings.
Sumba Island is the Indonesian archipelago’s hidden gem, where Nihi curates culturally immersive excursions and experiences for a travel adventure on the edge of wildness. From our award-winning spa safari and private surf wave to a swim under a majestic blue waterfall or with our horses in the Indian Ocean, unlimited freedom to explore awaits.
Delve deeper into island culture with visits to local marketplaces, stand-up-paddle boarding along riverbank village life, or outings with The Sumba Foundation to learn about humanitarian projects and volunteer opportunities.
We look forward to welcoming you to Nihi for an unforgettable holiday.
USE THE CODE #ONE2ONE
- 3 Daily meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner and all non-alcoholic drinks
- Mini Bar (1 full re-stock per day, including beer and spirits)
- Tour of the Sumba Foundation Projects
- Sea Activities: stand-up paddle boarding and snorkeling around Nihiwatu beach (when weather conditions permit).
- Participation in our group yoga & meditation classes at the Yoga Pavilion twice a day
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- STAY PERIOD: from 1 Nov 2018 until 31 March 2019. Not valid from Dec. 16th to Jan. 7th (High Season).
- Room and package is subject to availability
- This oﬀer is not available for group bookings
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion
- Rate is exclusive of 11% government tax and 10% service charge
- Applicable to Australian residents only (proof of address must be presented upon booking and at check in time. Should the guests fail to provide a valid proof of identification / residency in Australia, the rack rate at time of stay will be charged.