NIHI and Aqua Blu take you to an unparalleled exploration of Indonesia’s most pristine islands in 2020.
Departing from Bali and exploring some of the most remote locations in the Indonesian Archipelago, your voyage with Aqua Blu will culminate at NIHI Sumba for a once in a lifetime adventure. Spend a 4-night nautical adventure exploring the northern coastline of Sumbawa and the famed Komodo National Parks, then unwind for 3 magical nights at NIHI Sumba resort.
For bookings & further information, please contact our Travel Designers Team.
NIHI Sumba and Aqua Blu have carefully curated a 7 night private charter itinerary from Bali to Sumba.
Starting from $195,660 based on 7 nights (4 nights on board Aqua Blu and 3 nights at Nihi Sumba). NOTE: The premium selection of NIHI Sumba’s villas included in this package are Raja Mendaka Estate, Puncak Villa, Mamole Tree House and 2x Kanatar.
Your journey will begin in Bali with a warm welcome on board Aqua Blu and cruise to Moyo Island as the sun sets.
Moyo Island is a remote hilly island with a handful of fishing villages. Discover wildlife en route to a spectacular waterfall at the center of the island, dive and snorkel the shallow Angel Reefs for an unforgettable experience. Overnight sail east towards the Komodo National Park.
Batu Moncho Bay & Gili Lawa
Enjoy spectacular sunrise and breakfast with Sangeang volcano as the backdrop and arrive at Batu Moncho Bay, a remote haven for snorkelers and divers. In the afternoon discover Gili Lawa, a world-famous spot for drift snorkelling and diving. Large pelagics fish are very common as well as manta rays, giant trevallies and big schools of barracuda.
Padar & Horseshoe Bay
Morning hike up the savannah hill of Padar for iconic views of the sunrise over Flores. During breakfast, sail through a spectacular sea passage to arrive in Horseshoe Bay, a dramatic curvature of land that is the remains of an ancient volcano caldera. Visit sea eagles and Komodo dragons’ favorite haunts aboard Aqua Blu’s skiffs or choose to dive or swim in the pristine waters offboard. In the late afternoon, sail for Sumba island.and big schools of barracuda.
Disembark at Waikelo (Sumba) anchorage for the onward journey to NIHI Sumba in a signature open air safari vehicle. Enjoy flexible time at NIHI Sumba whether it is swimming with horses, participating in yoga and meditation classes, or stand up paddling down the Wanukaka river.
Rest and relax in stunning eco-luxury while taking advantage of your bespoke activity of choice. Join a tour of the Sumba Foundation Projects, go mountain biking in the lush jungles, jump into the crystal clear waters of the Weekuri lake or Blue Waterfall after a customized picnic, or dine underneath stars at the Nest, perched on the edge of the Indian Ocean.
Treat yourself at Nihioka Spa Safari and lounge the last day at Nio Beach Club, where lunched is served freshly caught from the sea, grilled or baked in wood fired clay ovens, accompanied with produce from the organic gardens.
NIHI Sumba Guests will be transferred to Tambolaka Airport in signature open-air safari vehicles.
An All-Inclusive Luxury Experience
Authentic and untamed. Take the path less traveled together with two iconic hospitality brands to experience a once-in-a-lifetime adventure in the remote and rugged vistas of East Indonesia.
Aqua Blu Inclusions
- Private charter accommodation for up to 30 passengers (15 cabins)
- All meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning/afternoon snacks while onboard
- Non-alcoholic drinks, premium wines, and beer
- All expert-guided land and shore excursions including park fees
- Snorkeling equipment and wetsuits
- Scuba diving and equipment
- All available non-motorized water sports – kayak, stand up paddleboard, floats
- Outdoor gym, equipment, and scheduled meditation sessions
- Group transfers to/from vessels on recommended flights
- Internet with limited connection.
NIHI Sumba Inclusions
- All meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning/afternoon snacks, and all non-alcoholic drinks
- Return transfers from Waikelo Harbor and to Tambolaka Airport in NIHI’s signature open air Safari vehicles
- 1x 60-minute massage, per person
- 1x Swimming with horses, per person
- 1x Chocolate Making Class at Chris and Charly’s Chocolate Factory, per person
- Wi-Fi Internet
- 6 pieces of laundry, per person per day.
- Tour of the Sumba Foundation Projects and mountain biking
- Activities by sea: stand-up paddle boarding and snorkeling around Nihiwatu beach (when weather conditions permit)
- Group yoga and meditation classes at the Yoga Pavilion
Terms & Conditions
Aqua Blu and NIHI Sumba Deposit and Cancellation Policies • This package runs from February 2021 to September 2021 • First deposit of 10% of gross charter cost is required at reservation, with 20% due 180 days prior to departure, and final payment due 90 days prior to departure • Cancellations made 181 days or more prior to departure will be refunded 50% of the deposit, with the remaining 50% retained as a service charge • Cancellations made 180 days to 91 days prior to departure, all monies received are non-refundable • Cancellations made 90 days or less prior to departure, payment of full net client hire cost will be applied as penalty •