Jelajahi Cakrawala Sumba
The Land of the Marapu
Discover the wonders of your motherland. Experience luxury at its finest in one of the most remote islands of the Indonesian archipelago.
Rise with the sun, surf, fish, go for long walks, watch exotic birds, lose yourself among the colorful patchwork of rice paddies, or have a whole beach to yourself. Explore the unique Marapu culture and untouched natural beauty of Sumba infused with tranquility and participate in a host of unparalleled adventures and wellness immersions including Nihioka Spa Safari.
NIHI Sumba, named The World’s Best Hotel two years in a row, is the ultimate dream destination for Indonesian residences looking to revel in the luxury of space, privacy, and signature experiences; in the safety and comfort of your homeland.
For reservations use the code #INDO2020
From IDR 31,500,000++ per villa (value at IDR 49,000,000++)
- • Roundtrip airport transfers (shared open air safari car)
- • 60-minute massage for two
- • Romantic floating breakfast for two
- • 3 daily meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner and all non-alcoholic drinks
- • Complimentary Wi-Fi
- • Mini Bar (1 full re-stock per day)
- • Tour of the Sumba Foundation projects
- • Sea activities: stand-up paddle boarding and snorkelling around Nihiwatu beach (when weather conditions permit)
- • Guests can participate in our scheduled group yoga & meditation classes at the Yoga Pavilion
Terms & Conditions
• STAY PERIOD: 1st July 2020 until 31th March 2021 • RATES for 3 nights, based on an entry level one bedroom villa for single or double occupancy, and subject to 11% tax and 10% service charge • Rooms allocated for this offer are limited and subject to availability • For third person sharing a villa, the charges are as follows: 0-5 years old complimentary, 6-11 years old at IDR 1,000,000++ per person per night; 12 years and older IDR 2,000,000++ per person per night (the extra person rate excludes the complimentary 60 minute massage) • Indonesian KTP / Passport and/or a valid KIMS / KITAS must be presented upon booking and at check in time. Should the guests fail to provide a valid proof of identification / residency in Indonesia, the rack rate at time of stay will be charged.