Effective date: February 18th, 2020
PT IAS (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the nihi.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
By visiting this website, and/or use the services offered on or through this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
Service is the https://nihi.com website operated by PT IAS
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
NIHI collects Personal Data such as name and email address when you register to subscribe to our newsletter, contact us to request further information or to reserve accommodation.
All our email communication with you requires consent, whether explicit or inferred. The emails you receive will contain details regarding unsubscribing from our database.
We will not pass on your personal details to third parties or share with companies/people outside of the NIHI team. We do not sell, rent or otherwise make Personal Data commercially available to any third party, except with your prior permission.
Our web server automatically receives and records information from your browser on server logs including but not limited to your Internet Protocol address, cookie information and the page you requested. NIHI will make no attempt to identify users or their browsing activities with this data. The purpose of this information is to evaluate the performance of the website and to improve the content and format for its users.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different categories of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data that can be used to contact or identify you. We may collect and use the following Personal Data including, but not limited to:
- • Email address
- • First name and last name
- • Phone number
- • Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- • Bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information collected via Credit Card Authorization Form upon inquiry
Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- • Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- • Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- • Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- • Use of Data
We use the collected categories of data described for the following various purposes:
- • To provide and maintain our Service
- • To notify you about changes to our Service
- • To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- • To provide customer support
- • To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- • To monitor the usage of our Service
- • To verify your identity and process transactions as part of our Service
- • To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because:
- • We need to perform a contract with you
- • You have given us permission to do so
- • The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- • To comply with the law
- • Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Indonesia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we may transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Indonesia and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- • To comply with a legal obligation
- • To protect and defend our rights or property
- • To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- • To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- • To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable, reasonable safeguards and means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals Under California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser. We currently do not respond to Do Not Track signals or similar mechanisms.
Your Data Protection Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you reside in the State of California (“CA consumers” or “you”), you may have certain additional rights under the CCPA as described below.
- • No sale
- • We do not sell Personal Data
- • Access to specific information and data portability rights
CA Consumer have the right, subject to certain exceptions defined in the CCPA and other applicable laws and regulations, to request that companies disclose certain information to CA Consumers about the collection and use of their Personal Data over the past 12 months. This right of access includes information about:
- • The categories of Personal Data we collected about you
- • The categories of sources for the Personal Data we collected about you
- • Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal Data
- • The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Data
- • The categories of Personal Data that each recipient received
- • The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about you
Deletion request rights
CA Consumers have the right, subject to certain exceptions defined in the CCPA and other applicable laws and regulations, to request that a company delete any of their Personal Data that it has collected from CA Consumers and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
Exercising access, data portability, and deletion rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, CA Consumers must submit a verifiable consumer request to us by contacting by email: email@example.com,or calling us at +1 910-622-2657. Any verifiable consumer request must:
- • Provide sufficient information that allows us to verify, to a reasonably high degree of certainty, that you are the person about whom we collected Personal Data. This may include requesting that you provide us with at least two or more pieces of Personal Data to match against Personal Information about you that we may or may not maintain and which we have determined to be reliable for the purpose of verification.
- • Describe your request with sufficient detail to allow us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
- • We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Data if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Data relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Data provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
- • CA Consumers may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
Only CA Consumers, or a person they have designated in writing as their authorized agent, or who is registered with the California Secretary of State to act on their behalf, or to whom they have provided power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code sections 4000 to 4465 (Authorized Agent) may make a verifiable consumer request related to the Personal Data of a CA Consumer. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
If you wish to have an Authorized Agent make a verifiable consumer request on your behalf, they will need to provide us with sufficient written proof that you have designated them as your Authorized Agent and we will still require you to provide sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected Personal Data.
CA Consumers have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising any of their CCPA rights.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed of what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- • The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- • The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- • The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- • The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- • The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- • The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where PT IAS relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used for business purposes only, including but limited to advertising and marketing our Service.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. When we disclose Personal Data for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Data confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Marketing Communications, Notices & Consent
You can ask us to stop sending you publications or marketing messages at any time. Where you opt out of receiving these publications or marketing messages, we will not send you further such communications; however, Personal Data provided to us as a result of our Service will not be deleted.
If you want to learn more about advertising networks or opt-out of receiving personalized advertisements on this browser or device from advertisers who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or who subscribe to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising you can visit the opt-out options of each of those organizations. Here are links to the sites of those organizations:
- • Network Advertising Initiative: Browser Opt-Out: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
- • Digital Advertising Alliance: Browser Opt-Out: https://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- • Both Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance: App Opt-Out: https://youradchoices.com/appchoices
Your device may include a feature (“Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS or “Opt Out of Interest-Based Ads” on Android) that allows you to opt-out of having certain information collected through apps used for interest-based advertising purposes. When you opt out of personalized advertising, you may continue to see online advertising on the Website and/or our ads on other websites and online services. Since this opt-out relies on cookies, if you delete your cookies, you will need to opt-out again.
Even when you opt-out of personalized advertising, you may continue to see online advertising on the Website and/or our ads on other websites and online services.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
View Google Privacy & Terms
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.